It is a "container" - you put on the top surface barrel with oil or other liquid ( max. capacity of barrel - 200 I). When the barrel is damaged the oil is coming to the container rather than the floor. Destination: repair shops, garages, etc.
- one drum bund, capacity at least approx. 238 dm3
- external dimensions of the container are: 850mm (length) x 850mm (width) x 430mm (height)
- dimensions of the container are: 850mm (length) x 850mm (width) x 330mm (height)
- weight of container is: 34 kg
- weight of container + lattice (top surface) is: 52 kg
container is made from 2 mm sheet steel, welded
container and top surface sheet steel is galvanized (zinc plated)